Programme Manager Field Based
Bishop Gassis Relief and Rescue Foundation (BGRRF)
2 Positions Programme Manager Field Based Nuba Mountains and Twic**
The Bishop Gassis Relief and Rescue Foundation (BGRRF) initially with its Main Office in Nairobi, Kenya and currently transitioning to Turalei in Twic County – South Sudan has grown out of the pastoral services, and humanitarian and development programmes implemented through the Diocese of El Obeid (DoE), in Sudan and South Sudan. **
The Foundation (BGRRF), in close collaboration with the Diocese of El Obeid is responding to the needs in the Nuba Mountains of South Kordofan and in Twic state in South Sudan and Abyei with humanitarian, development and pastoral programme.
The Main purpose of the Role
Purpose of this role is to ensure effective Project Cycle Management is implemented for all projects in the operational area, ensuring coordinated systems of programme, budget, logistic, reporting and staff management are implemented to achieve project outputs and outcomes to organisational and donor standards. Ensure effective communication between the field office and Nairobi office and provide required support to pastoral staff for delivery of programme objectives. Ensure timelines are respected in all projects
The Person Specification
· Graduate degree in a directly related field, such as operations research, programme management, and significant work experience in a directly related field will be considered in lieu of a graduate degree.
· 5 years of progressively responsible and directly relevant professional experience; at least three years of working directly in programme management;
· Demonstrable experience of programming in diverse/multiple contexts including Sudan /
· South Sudan.
· Thorough familiarity with principles and current approaches to M&E using both quantitative and qualitative methods
· Understanding of donor expectations and trends for results and project impact
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 23rd 2020.
The cover letter should indicate the present and desired salary, notice period and 3 current references.
BGRRF is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Female Candidates are encouraged to apply